A SAS Company with share capital of 2.000.000 euros
Head office: 12, rue Saint Florentin – 75001 Paris
Registered in the Paris Registry of Commerce under : 737 050 187
VAT ID number : FR 71 737 050 187
Tel. + 33 (0)1 43 16 00 00
Name of publisher : Jean Cassegrain
Web site host : Longchamp, 12 rue St Florentin – 75001 Paris
LES BOUTIQUES LONGCHAMP
A SAS with share capital of 1.858.000 euros
Head office : 404 rue saint Honoré – 75001 Paris
Registered in the Paris Registry of Commerce under number : 334 502 655
VAT ID number : FR 06 334 502 655
E-mail UK : email@example.com
- International E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- LES BOUTIQUES LONGCHAMP
- Utilization of this site implies fully acceptance of the terms described below, acknowledging equally that LONGCHAMP has the right to modify them at any time.
In the event of a possible cancellation of any one or other of these terms of utilization for this site, this shall not alter the remaining terms which will still stand.
Intellectual property rights covering the site and all connected elements (brand, models, royalties, domain names...) are subject to property or usage rights exclusively reserved for LONGCHAMP. Any attempt to copy or reproduce part of, or the entire site - without express prior permission from LONGCHAMP - is strictly forbidden, unless for personal and private use and excluding any commercial actions whatsoever.
LONGCHAMP reserves the right to implant a cookie in the surfer’s computer. The purpose of this implantation is to store data pertaining to the user’s browsing on this site (pages consulted, dates and hours of consultation …). These data are not saved in the user’s computer. This cookie does not enable LONGCHAMP to identify the user.
Each visitor may oppose the recording of cookies by setting its browser as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox :
- Select in the menu "tools" and then "Options"
- Click on the icon "private life"
- Identify "cookie" in the menu and select the options you want
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- Select in the menu "Tools" and then "Internet Options"
- Click on the tab "Confidentiality"
- Select the level desired with the cursor.
For Opéra :
- Select in the menu "File">"Preferences"
- Private life
LONGCHAMP can in no circumstances be held responsible in the case of direct or indirect damages, of whatever nature, that might result from the utilization of this site, in particular in the case of:
- interruption of the site or appearance of bugs
- inaccuracy or incomplete character of the information which are on the site,
- damage consecutive to the fraudulent intervention of a third party having caused a modification of the information available on the site.
LONGCHAMP commits itself to safeguard the confidential nature of personal information given by visitors on this site. In accordance with the French Act regarding computerized data processing and individual rights n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, each visitor has the right to enquire, access, rectify, and oppose any personal data, simply by formulating the request to: email@example.com, and by accompanying imperatively his request for a copy of an Identity card.
The creation of hypertext links towards this site, without obtaining LONGCHAMP's prior agreement, is forbidden. LONGCHAMP disclaims all liability regarding the contents of any web site linked to its own site.
The present terms are subject to and controlled by French law. In the event of dispute and in absence of amicable resolution, only French Courts have jurisdiction.